terms and conditions
PLACING AN ORDER FOR PRODUCTS
You may order products by selecting and submitting your order through the site in accordance with these terms and conditions.
Any order placed through this site for a product is an offer by you to purchase the particular product for the price notified (including the delivery and other charges and taxes) at the time you place the order.
Each order placed for products through the site that we accept results in a separate binding agreement between you and us for the supply of those products. For each order accepted by us, we will:
- supply the products in that order to you in accordance with these terms and conditions; and
- provide you with an email confirmation of that order.
We may ask you to provide additional details or require you to confirm your details to enable us to process any orders placed through the site.
You must provide us with current, complete and accurate details when asked to do so by the site.
We accept PayPal and Direct Credit.
Visa & Mastercard payments can be made using PayPal payment option (you do not need to be registered with PayPal to make a credit card payment via their service)
INABILITY TO PROCESS AN ORDER
In certain circumstances, we may be unable to process your order. This may happen where the requested product is not available or if there is an error in the price or the product description posted on the site.
If we are unable to process an order placed through the site, then we will endeavour to notify you of that rejection at the time you place the order or within a reasonable time after you submit your order.
STOCK AVAILABILITY AND BACK ORDERS
If the item is in stock, orders are generally dispatched within 1-2 days from the date of order. If the item is out of stock, orders can take a number of weeks prior to dispatching. Should this occur, we will contact you to advise the estimated availability date.
DAMAGED OR FAULTY PRODUCTS AND INCORRECT ORDERS
You may exchange your goods or obtain a full refund if the goods in your order are damaged or faulty upon receipt, or if the goods you have received are not the goods you originally ordered.
When returning damaged, faulty or incorrect orders we will refund:
- Full Purchase Price
- Delivery Charges (the cost for initial delivery to you)
- Return Charges (the cost for returning goods to us) upon the production of a receipt. Alternatively we will arrange to collect your goods from you at our cost.
- When exchanging damaged, faulty or incorrect orders we will:
- Dispatch replacement items to you free of charge
- Refund return charges (the cost for returning goods to us) upon production of a receipt. Alternatively we will arrange to collect your goods from
HOW TO RETURN YOUR GOODS
You may return goods by contacting Simply Stylish by email, phone or post.
The following information will be required when returning your goods:
- Confirmation Email containing your Transaction Reference Number
- Delivery Documentation containing your Delivery Number
- List and description of goods to be returned
- Reason given for returning goods.
If you are returning the goods by post please note:
It may take up to 7 days for your parcel to reach us. Returned items will be processed within two (2) working days of receipt. Reasonable care must be taken when packaging the parcel and returning it so that goods are not damaged in transit. You are advised to use a carrier that offers both traceability and insurance.